Adding Life to Days.
Not Days to Life.
WHO CAN YOU EXPECT AT EXPECTCARE?
- Assesses needs of the patient and coordinates care to provide pain and symptom management
- Evaluates needs regarding medications, medical supplies and equipment
- Provides scheduled nursing visits as often as the care plan suggests up to seven days a week and is on call 24-7
- Provides disease management education to patient and caregivers
- Consults with the Attending Physician or assumes role of Attending Physician, if chosen by the patient
- Collaborates with the interdisciplinary team, providing care plan oversight
- Available for home visits
- Expert in pain and symptom management
- Provides scheduled visits as often as the care plan suggests up to seven days a week to ensure proper personal care/hygiene and assistance with activities of daily living
- Helps patient and their family deal with grief associated with declining health while guiding them through bereavement before and after the loss of a loved one
- Collaborates and assists with comfort needs related to decreasing functionality
- Assesses emotional needs of patient and family offering direct counseling, bereavement support and referrals
- Available upon request to assess spiritual needs to ensure patient and family are prepared for what’s to come with the disease process
- Available upon request to offer companionship to our patients providing non-medical respite to our caregivers