We offer a collection of senior services with the most advanced level of care provided to our patients through hospice care.
Adding Life to Days.
Not Days to Life.
WHO CAN YOU EXPECT AT EXPECTCARE?
- Assesses needs of the patient and coordinates care to provide pain and symptom management
- Evaluates needs regarding medications, medical supplies and equipment
- Provides scheduled nursing visits as often as the care plan suggests up to seven days a week and is on call 24-7
- Provides disease management education to patient and caregivers
- Consults with the Attending Physician or assumes role of Attending Physician, if chosen by the patient
- Collaborates with the interdisciplinary team, providing care plan oversight
- Available for home visits
- Expert in pain and symptom management
- Provides scheduled visits as often as the care plan suggests up to seven days a week to ensure proper personal care/hygiene and assistance with activities of daily living
- Helps patient and their family deal with grief associated with declining health while guiding them through bereavement before and after the loss of a loved one
- Collaborates and assists with comfort needs related to decreasing functionality
- Assesses emotional needs of patient and family offering direct counseling, bereavement support and referrals
- Available upon request to assess spiritual needs to ensure patient and family are prepared for what’s to come with the disease process
- Available upon request to offer companionship to our patients providing non-medical respite to our caregivers